SUBJECT: Notice in accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 no. 196.
The Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 n. 196 (“Code on matters of the Protection of Personal Data“ ) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the treatment of personal data.
According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of propriety, legality and transparency and the protection of your confidentiality and rights.
In order to enable APCOA PARKING ITALIA SPA to be able to fully carry out its activity, information of a personal nature must be provided by you in order for the contractual relationship to be fulfilled.
In accordance with article 13 of the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, therefore, with regard to the treatment of your data that will be carried out by us, we wish to provide you with the following information:
Ø The treatment of your data may be carried out by means of both digital and manual tools, in compliance with all the precautionary measures required to ensure the safety and confidentiality of the information.
Ø Your data may be known and handled by the Company’s Legal Representative as well as those appropriately designated to the internal treatment, who will in any case be held to professional secrecy and the utmost confidentiality with regard to the data.
Ø Your data will be treated for purposes connected to the management of the ordinary contractual and commercial relations and, precisely, for keeping accountancy data on suppliers, invoicing, the management of the creditor in meeting all the obligations laid down by the current regulations.
Ø Your data may also be treated for any purposes connected to the management of the exercising of the credit rights of the undersigned Company and deriving from the violation of the parking regulations, completing to this end all and only those strictly connected activities. The duration of the treatment is limited to what is strictly necessary for exercising the above rights and, in any case, for a maximum of five years from the exercising of the credit right enjoyed by the company APCOA PARKING ITALIA SPA in compliance with the current tax regulations and, in particular, article 43 of the Presidential Decree 600/1973 and article 57 of the Presidential Decree 633/1972.
Ø Your data will be treated for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, in any event, until the completion of the procedure as part of which they were acquired, and will be retained for five years (5 years) from the last treatment for purposes connected or instrumental to the activity carried out by the Company and, in particular, for accounting reasons, or for ten years (10 years) out of the necessity for proof and documentation for tax/duties purposes, excluding any possible use for personal reasons and any possible use in conflict with the Client.
Ø Your data may be communicated to third parties, solely for technical and operational requirements strictly connected to the purpose outlined above and, in particular, to the following categories of subjects:
- from/to organisations, professionals, companies or other structures appointed by us for treatment connected to the fulfilment of administrative, accounting and managerial obligations connected to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, including for credit recovery purposes;
- from/to companies, organisations or consortia, professionals who provide our Company with consultancy and/or processing services or that carry out activities instrumental to that of our company and, in particular, by our legal and general consultants;
- from/to public authorities and administrations for purpose connected with the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- from/to public and private social security and pension organisations to which the transfer of your data is necessary for conducting the activity of our company in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual/commercial obligations in your regard;
- from/to banks, financial institutes or other subjects to which the transfer of your data is necessary for conducting the activity of our company in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual/commercial obligations in your regard;
- from/to subjects to which the right of access to personal data is recognised by legal measures or secondary or community regulations, as well as specific contracts and duly signed agreements;
- from/to subjects to which the communication of the personal data is necessary or in any way functional to the fulfilment of the contractual obligations in being.
Your data may also, where necessary, be communicated:
- to any external and internal Data Managers
- to the Public Automobile Register (PAR) and A.C.I. (Italian Automobil Club) with registered offices in Rome, Via Magenta 5, to meet all the technical and operating requirements strictly connected to exercising the contractual rights laid down by the Regulations and the General Conditions that regulate the parking of cars and/or motor vehicles in the car parks and/or areas subject to payment with parking meters managed and/or administered by us, in our own account and on behalf of third parties.
- to Poste Italiane Spa, with registered offices in Rome, Viale Europa 190, and to HUB s.r.l., with registered offices in Parma, Emilio Casa 11/G , to meet all the technical and operating requirements strictly connected to exercising the contractual rights laid down by the Regulations and the General Conditions that regulate the parking of cars and/or motor vehicles in the car parks and/or areas subject to payment with parking meters managed and/or administered by us, on our own account and on behalf of third parties.
- your data may be exported, in accordance with the current regulations, to member countries of the European Union, should the transfer be necessary to carry out the obligations arising from the contractual/commercial relations in being.
In the event of the conclusion of several legal transactions, this notice and any granting of consent will be considered valid for subsequent legal transactions.
In accordance with article 13, we make known, moreover, that "any refusal to answer" at the time the information is collected or any refusal of the treatment of the data could lead to the objective impossibility for our company to partially or full comply with the legal and/or contractual obligations connected to the contractual obligations to be established/in being and that therefore the relations could not be validly established and/or continued.
We also inform you that, with regard to the aforementioned treatment, the rights may be exercised under article 7 of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 no. 196, the text of which is given in full below.
- The Data Controller is: APCOA PARKING ITALIA S.P.A. - Registered offices: Via Renzo Zanellini, 15 - 46100 Mantua (MN) - Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org- VAT No. 01578450205 - Tax Code 01176050217
- The names of the Data Supervisors are listed on the company web site www.apcoa.it . The updated list of the internal and external Data Managers of APCOA PARKING ITALIA SPA can also be found on this website.
- At any time, you can exercise your rights with regard to the Data Controller, in accordance with article 7 of the Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, no. 196, requesting in writing the supplementing, updating, correcting or amending of your data, as well as exercising all the rights the law grants you.
In witness where of
APCOA PARKING ITALIA S.P.A.
RIGHTS OF THE PARTY CONCERNED
Article 7 of the Legislative Decree 30.06.2003 no. 196
Right of access to personal data and other rights:
1. The party concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data that concern them, even if not yet registered, and the communication of these data in intelligible form.
2. The party concerned has the right to obtain an indication:
a) of the origin of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of its treatment;
c) of the methods applied in the case of treatment carried out with the assistance of electronic instruments;
d) of the details of the identity of the data controller, managers and designated representatives in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
e) of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware in their roles as designated representatives in the territory of the State, of the controllers or employees;
3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, the correction or, when necessary, the supplementation of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or the blockage of the data treated in violation of the law, including those in which conservation is not necessary in regard to the aims for which the data is gathered or subsequently treated;
c) the statement that the operations under letters a) and b) are made known, including with regard to the content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except in the case this fulfilment is impossible or leads to the use of manifestly disproportionate means compared to the right protected.
4. The party concerned has the right to object, wholly or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the treatment of personal data concerning them, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the treatment of personal data that concern them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market surveys and marketing communication.